Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Wynter <da...@roamware.com> on 2002/09/27 17:27:20 UTC

New Release JK 1.2.0 not installing

Hi,

In desperation at not having a working setup and problems with mod_jk I
thought it cannot get worse and may even get better if I install the latest
release from RPM (what luxury not having to build it!). Anyway it tells me
that I need Apache 2.0.42. If I run " /usr/local/apache2/apachectl status"
it tells me I DO have 2.0.42. So how do I get PAckage Manager to detect that
it is 2.0.42? What mechanism does it use to determine what version is
installed?

Mandrake 8.2 distro

Thanks

David Wynter