Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by "Kito D. Mann" <km...@virtua.com> on 2007/02/27 00:36:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Article: InFact Uses JSF to Power Book Search Portal

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce the return of JSF Central's popular "In the
Trenches" series. The latest installment tells the story of two developers
who used JSF to develop the public-facing InFact Book Search site.

Here's a quote:

The first phase of the project was completed in less than three months
starting from scratch. The initial feedback was very positive and was
followed by requests to make some significant changes in the layout and
features of the application. Our flexible, re-usable architecture for the
backing bean and helper classes helped us to incorporate these changes
surprisingly quickly (see Figure 2). At this point, we considered how long
it would have taken us to make these same changes using the other frameworks
we were familiar with, and we were glad we chose to go the JSF route.

Read the full article here:
http://www.jsfcentral.com/articles/trenches_6.html
<http://www.jsfcentral.com/articles/trenches_6.html>

Kito D. Mann - Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://www.JSFCentral.com <http://www.jsfcentral.com/>  - JavaServer Faces
FAQ, news, and info

* Sign up for the JSF Central newsletter!
http://oi.vresp.com/?fid=ac048d0e17 *