Posted to user@struts.apache.org by raghu_c <ra...@infosys.com> on 2003/06/12 08:19:09 UTC

getting recycled values of form bean attributes in jsp

Hi,

How can I get my jsps to show the previously set values (in text boxes/ combo boxes)  after the form is submit
My action class sets a few more form bean attributes which are displayed on the jsp page

The FormBean scope is session and my server logs show
 "Recycling existing ActionForm instance of class 'com.verisign.roamerview.ui.forms.MINESNQueryForm'

However , the display on the browser does not reflect this reuse - ie the text boxes are empty

???
Raghu

Re: getting recycled values of form bean attributes in jsp

Posted by "Frances Aleah Z. de Guzman" <ad...@ingenium.com.ph>.
i had the same problem before, what i did was i removed the reset method in my
actionform. it seems that everytime you submit a form it is calling the reset
method as well, well im not sure about this but i it seems like that.

--
Frances Aleah Z. De Guzman
SA/Programmer

Disclaimer :
This message is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the
strictly prohibited.