Posted to user@flume.apache.org by "Yanzhi.liu" <40...@qq.com> on 2012/09/03 10:46:44 UTC

About file channel

hello everybody:
     I use the file channel to transfer files, which helps document security.
However, the file channel data directory contains log is very easy to accumulate very much. And although I know that the the channel generated log file will be deleted, but I found that only the first log-1 of the deleted file is the fastest, and the rest of the files I waited more than 10 minutes, did not remove a. Therefore, I would like to know the file you want to delete a file channel data directory, log how long.
 Thanks very much!
 My Name
 Yanzhi Liu