Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Pierre Goupil <go...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/21 12:49:05 UTC

[1.5] unwanted page refresh

Good afternoon,

I have a couple of ModalWindow s in my code that respond to closing using
an AjaxButton and its AjaxRequestTarget. My problem is that, in 1.5, after
the page displays its components added to the target, the page refreshes
itself. Which I don't want, indeed.

The problem is weird since the same code used to work in 1.4 without any
such side-effects.

Details: Wicket 1.5.5, Firefox 11, Opera (?), Debian Linux 6, Tomcat 7.0.22.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Pierre Goupil

Re: [1.5] unwanted page refresh

Posted by Pierre Goupil <go...@gmail.com>.
> Sounds like you have a redirect somewhere.

Yes, but one which didn't triggered in 1.4!

> Do you have any components on the page which at some point in time call
> setResponsePage or an equivalent?

I have no setResponsePage. I'll look through the js to see if there is any
window.location but it's doubtful.

Thank you,

 Pierre

> Bas
>
> Op 21-3-2012 12:49, schreef Pierre Goupil:
>
>  Good afternoon,
>>
>> I have a couple of ModalWindow s in my code that respond to closing using
>> an AjaxButton and its AjaxRequestTarget. My problem is that, in 1.5, after
>> the page displays its components added to the target, the page refreshes
>> itself. Which I don't want, indeed.
>>
>> The problem is weird since the same code used to work in 1.4 without any
>> such side-effects.
>>
>> Details: Wicket 1.5.5, Firefox 11, Opera (?), Debian Linux 6, Tomcat
>> 7.0.22.
>>
>> Any help will be much appreciated.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Pierre Goupil

Si tu penses que la violence ne résout rien, c'est que tu n'as pas tapé
assez fort.

Re: [1.5] unwanted page refresh

Posted by Bas Gooren <ba...@iswd.nl>.
Hi,