Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Carlo Camerino <ca...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/03 10:32:40 UTC

Issues With Glassfish Deployment

Hi,

I am having issues on cxf deployment. It works successfully on jetty and tomcat.
However, when i switch to glassfish i get a message saying taht

When i try to access the cxf servlet, i get :

No services have been found.

However, when i try to access coming from jetty: or tomcat on my local
server i get :

Available SOAP services:
overrideServer

getActiveUsers
acceptOverrideRequest

Endpoint address: http://localhost:8088/override/override
WSDL : {http://server.override.luminous.ccti.com/}OverrideServerImplService
Target namespace: http://server.override.luminous.ccti.com/

i'm using 2.2.8 version of cxf.
it only happens on glassfish though

thanks
carlo

Re: Issues With Glassfish Deployment

Posted by Carlo Camerino <ca...@gmail.com>.
i tried it on glassfish version 3 and everything works well.

Posted by Carlo Camerino <ca...@gmail.com>.
one thing i've noticed too...

Posted by Carlo Camerino <ca...@gmail.com>.
from the trace logs,