Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Scott McFadden <SM...@criticaltech.com> on 2009/06/09 22:33:16 UTC

SaveResponses Listener output

In my HTTP test plan, I have a SaveResponses Listener to save server
stops the test if any errors are detected.   After running for  a while
I finally encounter an error, I then check out the file generated by
Save Responses Listener.   It is a .html file and contains the following
text:

"The custom error module does not recognize this error."

I suspect the web server sessions are eventually timing out and killing
the test but not sure due to this unhelpful error.       Anyone else
seen this SaveResponses error?

(Running JMeter 2.3.3 on Win2008 64 bit)

Thanks

Re: SaveResponses Listener output

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
OK, thanks for letting us know.