Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2012/12/24 10:07:46 UTC

Extra entries in LICENSE file for release candidate [WAS Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.1 RC1]

Hi Abijeet,
thank you very much for your vote, I appreciate your time.

Currently we have only one shared LICENSE file for both source and binary artifact, so it's expected that it covers jars that are not shipped with source artifact. We've built the license file based on current binary artifact, so it should not have any extra entries. There are 3 main sources for third party jars in binary artifact:

* client/lib/
* server/lib/
* server/webapps/sqoop.war (inside the archive)

I would guess that the extra entries you're seeing are "hidden" in the sqoop.war archive.

Jarcec

Re: Extra entries in LICENSE file for release candidate [WAS Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.1 RC1]

Posted by abhijeet gaikwad <ab...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good!
Thanks for the clarification and hard work on this release.

Thanks,
Abhijeet