Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Hamza Rana <Ha...@esstec.com.pk> on 2002/01/01 07:17:45 UTC

Problems In Running Torque

Hi every one.
I have downloaded the Torque Release 2.1 and tried to run it.
i ran the ant and it generated class files in SRC directory. I copied
those SRC directory files to my project SRC directory and compiled them.
When i try to run the code, following are the issues i got in them

1- There is no TorqueResources.properties File in it. Which i have seen
in many code snippets that they use this file to Initialize Torque
Environment
2- There is no class as Torque, there is a class as TurbineConfig which
has method init() in it and whoes constructor take
TurbineResource.properties (which was also not in the distribution) as
constructor parameter
3- Even if i run some code like following it gives exeption as database
not found....:(
	TurbineConfig config = new TurbineConfig( "",
"webapps/WEB-INF/TurbineResources.properties" );
      config.init();

Please help me in setting up the environment as i am unable to find many
things which have been discussed in the mailing list (like Torque Class
and TorqueResources.properties file).
Thank you
Regards
Hamza Rana

Re: Problems In Running Torque

Posted by Kelvin Tan <ke...@relevanz.com>.
The 2.1 release is out-dated.

Get the latest version from CVS (jakarta-turbine-torque). You'll need a
couple of jars, most of which you can get from the Turbine repository I
think.

[...]

For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>