Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2018/07/02 06:29:18 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Dubbo (incubating) Shanghai meetup on June, 23rd

Hi,

The Dubbo Shanghai Meetup has been held successfully on June 23rd.

I would like to share some of the statistics:

* Number of registration: ~700
* Number of on site check-in: 300+
* Live stream watches: 10000+

Event details: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/wiki/20180623-Shanghai-Meetup
(slides and articles for each topic available)

Cheers!

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Dubbo (incubating) Shanghai meetup on June, 23rd

Posted by Yong Zhu <di...@gmail.com>.
Cheers!

Hope to see you again on next meetup at Shenzhen.

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
c u there :)

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
c u there :)