Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by titexe <ti...@yahoo.Fr> on 2010/06/08 10:25:06 UTC

Migrating activemq 5.3 and camel 2.2 to ServiceMIX 4.2

Hello,

I'm new on service mix, and I need your best practices and your experiences,
thanks in advance.

We want to migrate activemq 5.3 and camel 2.2 to service mix 4.2, we would
like to know the relative impacts:

1. Actuel Infrastructure (Windows 2008 sever 64bit, CPU 4Core, 4Gb RAM)? is
that this configuration is sufficient to service mix?

2. Provide others servers and products (For example Maven)?

3. All routes deployed in camel can work in ServiceMix?

Again, thank you for your advice,

Re: Migrating activemq 5.3 and camel 2.2 to ServiceMIX 4.2

Posted by titexe <ti...@yahoo.Fr>.
Thank you Jean Baptiste,

I wish you a good day

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.