Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jim Bloggs <lo...@fastmail.fm> on 2004/02/19 00:07:41 UTC

Is there a sitemap DTD?

Greetings Cocoon Users!

Where can I find the sitemap DTD for cocoon 2.1.3, please. I have been
looking everywhere for it, including google. I could have sworn I saw it
somewhere in passing, but now I can't find it again. Is there such a
thing?

I would be most grateful for any assistance.

Many thanks.

Jim

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Consolidate POP email and Hotmail in one place

Re: Is there a sitemap DTD?

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
gounis@osmosis.gr wrote:
> is it possible to use RelaxNG schema in xml spy?

I don't think so (yet).
Possible alternatives:
- Jing http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/jing.html
- Emacs/NTEmacs
  http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/windows/ntemacs.html
  (note FAQ is out of date, and finding binaries is a quest)
  combined with nxml
  http://www.thaiopensource.com/download/
  Live schema directed editing! Highly recommended.

J.Pietschmann

Re: Is there a sitemap DTD?

Posted by go...@osmosis.gr.
On 25 Feb 2004, Martin Holz wrote:

> Hello Jim,
>
> "Jim Bloggs" <lo...@fastmail.fm> writes:
>
> > Where can I find the sitemap DTD for cocoon 2.1.3, please. I have been
> > looking everywhere for it, including google. I could have sworn I saw it
> > somewhere in passing, but now I can't find it again. Is there such a
> > thing?
>
> There is a Relax NG schema for the sitemap at
> ./src/webapp/WEB-INF/entities/sitemap-v06.rng.
> If you find a DTD, it is probably out of date
> and not powerful enough to be really useful.
i have make a try to use sitemap schema (xsd) but was out of date (in xml
spy)

is it possible to use RelaxNG schema in xml spy?

--stavros

Re: Is there a sitemap DTD?

Posted by Martin Holz <ho...@fiz-chemie.de>.
Hello Jim,