Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by "Awasthi, Anand" <An...@bmc.com> on 2001/03/06 16:36:18 UTC

SOAP implementation for C++

Hi,

I am newbie to SOAP arena, I want to write C++ SOAP applications,
could you please let me know which vendors currently provide SOAP
implementation
or Toolkits for developing C++ application ??

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Regards
Anand

Re: SOAP implementation for C++

Posted by Araf Karsh Hamid <ka...@netforensics.com>.
Try apache site..

Karsh

Posted by Radovan Janecek <ja...@idoox.com>.
I admit that the page design is slightly confusing. We are working on new
one now.
You can find C++ sources zipped to one bundle on the end of the page. There
are few demos where you can learn, how to use IdooXoap for C++.
Anyway, binary builds and better documentation will be release soon.

Radovan

Posted by Siegfried Heintze <si...@heintze.com>.
Radovan Jenecek,