Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Fabio Daprile <fa...@wuerth-phoenix.com> on 2002/05/17 15:41:29 UTC

How to set Parameters for Fulcrum/Scheduler.

Hi all,

i've migrated from TDK2.1 to 2.2 and i'm facing the following problem.
I want to pass some parameters to the ScheduledJob.
In the previous version the JobEntryPeer class had a property  PROPERTY
who was an Hash Table.
So my code was:

        _properties = new Hashtable();

        _properties.put("Status", _status);
        _properties.put("Age", new Integer(_age));
        _properties.put("MinSeverity", new Integer(_minseverity));
        _properties.put("MaxSeverity", new Integer(_maxseverity));
        _properties.put("Dest", new Integer(_dest));

and then

        _criterion7 = _criteria.getNewCriterion(JobEntryPeer.PROPERTY,
                                                 _properties,
                                                  Criteria.EQUAL);

Now the JobEntryPeer class had a property  JOB_PROPERTY but the type has
become byte[];

How do i store my parameters in the byte array?

Hope somebody can help me!!

Greetings.

FD

Fabio Daprile