Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by edward yoon <ed...@udanax.org> on 2008/03/06 00:24:04 UTC

In need of mentors.

Hi, communities.

I'm looking for champion/mentors who can leads the Hama & HRDF proposal process.

We want to work with the Apache Software Foundation specifically
because Apache has proven to provide a strong foundation and set of
practices for developing standards-based infrastructure and server
components, Also, Hama & HRDF has a strong relationship with Apache
Hadoop & Hbase. Being part of Apache could help for a closer
collaboration between the three projects.

Due to its small number of committers, there is a risk of being orphaned.
So, I hope many people will be willing to help, and join here.

Any advice is welcome!!

Thanks,
Edward.
--