Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by leon bao <le...@apache.org> on 2020/04/22 03:44:27 UTC

[VOTE] The next version of dolphinscheduler

hi,

We plan to release the next version of dolphinscheduler, as the project
plan:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/projects/1

we have two different options,  please vote as +1/-1
1.  1.3.0
2.  2.0.0

refer to previous discussion:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r79bdc89b414c472250d1111650bd00a3360f2bcf7216179a50c246ad%40%3Cdev.dolphinscheduler.apache.org%3E

--
DolphinScheduler(Incubator)  PPMC
BaoLiang 鲍亮

Re: [VOTE] The next version of dolphinscheduler

Posted by leon bao <le...@apache.org>.
thank you all,
we can close this vote now.
All of the above votes are valid.