Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "nicolas.duminil" <ni...@simplex-software.fr> on 2010/06/08 17:05:10 UTC

Can't test samples on ServiceMix 3.3.2

Greetings,

I downloaded ServiceMix 3.3.1 and want to test the samples. The build fails
for all of them, from the basic one to the ws-notification, with the
following message:

Reason: Cannot find parent: org.apache.servicemix:servicemix-pom for
project: org.apache.servicemix:components-pom:pom:3 for project
org.apache.servicemix:components-pom:pom:3
 This parent is org.apache.servicemix:servicemix-pom:2 which exists in the
local repository but it contains the following:

<title>301 Moved Permanently</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Moved Permanently</h1>
http://download.java.net/maven/1/org.apache.servicemix/poms/servicemix-pom-2.pom
here .</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache Server at maven-repository.dev.java.net Port 443</address>

So instead of a POM there is an HTML file indicating that the file location
has changed. I don't beleive that this content is able to redirect maven to
another URL. But even it was, the URL gives HTTP 404. I have googled a while
but I didn't find the POM. Please help !

Many thanks in advance.