Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vincent Stoessel <vi...@xaymaca.com> on 2002/10/16 18:49:59 UTC

struts + EJBs?

Hello,
I am using struts 1.1b2
I am finding that modeling my business logic in custom beans seems to be
working fine for me in tomcat 4.1.x enviroment. I know that my
management would really like for me to add the buzz compliant EJBs to
the mix. I was looking at using jboss. Can some pro-Jboss/EJB person
tell why in the world I need to be using EJB instead of using my own
model classes? it is a relatively small app but an important one for the
company.
Thanks.
--
Vincent Stoessel