Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dave Barnes <db...@pivotal.io> on 2015/11/11 01:10:12 UTC

Permissions request

I'm a Pivotal tech writer (aka content developer), and plan to work on the
Geode javadocs. I'd like to request a bump in permissions so friends and
foes can assign me JIRA issues. Of particular interest would be issue
GEODE-54, but there will undoubtedly be others.
Thanks,
-Dave Barnes
dbarnes@pivotal.io
Apache ID: dbarnes97

Re: Permissions request

Posted by Mark Bretl <mb...@pivotal.io>.
Dave,

Great to have you on board, you now can be assigned issues.

--Mark

--
Mark Bretl
Software Build Engineer