Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Johannes Zillmann <jz...@101tec.com> on 2006/09/04 18:57:00 UTC

jvm crashes on FieldCache.DEFAULT.getStrings(reader, field);

Dear lucene folks,

we have 3 indicees a la 10 mio documents.
All indicees are accessed via one MultiReader.
For the the first hits of a query we call:
FieldCache.DEFAULT.getStrings(reader, field);

After start querying the first 10 queries seems to hang in the
getStrings()-method, then the the jvm crashes silently...
Any clue what the problem could be ?

best regards
Johannes

Re: jvm crashes on FieldCache.DEFAULT.getStrings(reader, field);

Posted by Doron Cohen <DO...@il.ibm.com>.
I think this belongs to the users list - I responded there - see -
http://www.nabble.com/jvm-crashes-on-FieldCache.DEFAULT.getStrings%28reader%2C-field%29--tf2222861.html