Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Lior Peleg <li...@amdocs.com> on 2009/01/11 07:10:40 UTC

Wrong XmlText when copy XmlObject which is substitutionGroup

We have complex abstract type A with namespace N1 and it being used as
substitutionGroup for another type B with namespace N2
Problem:
I have an instance of B, but when invoke copy method the xmlText is
generated as <N1:A ... xsi:type="N2:B"> and it fails our parser.

Please advise

Re: Wrong XmlText when copy XmlObject which is substitutionGroup

Posted by Radu Preotiuc <ra...@oracle.com>.
Not enough detail to be able to answer this. Can you give anything more
concrete about the source of the copy and the result?

Radu