Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Javier LoRa <xa...@hotmail.com> on 2013/06/25 02:40:51 UTC

Is there testcase to verify?

Hello team.
I need to know if there are still available testcase because I'm ready to help.
Email: xavi_dandy@hotmail.com
ID: Javier_Lopez
Platform: Windows 8
AOO 4 sidebar

Re: Is there testcase to verify?

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Javier,

Thanks for your offering. The Sidebar test cases on Windows added in
TestLink have almost an acceptable coverage in execution now. here are the
two work items opened currently:

1. Defect verification -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+Defect+Verification+Guidance(Please
let me know you Bugzilla ID and I will assign bugs to you if you
would like take this work)
2. Exploration test on Base - report (
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/AOO40_Database) and test matrix (
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/Tescase)

Please let me know which work or both you are interested. Thanks!

Regards,
Yu Zhen