Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by chaiavi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/05 13:38:38 UTC

UnNecessary lines when generating wsdl file using AXIS2

Hi,

I created the WSDL file using java2wsdl ant task - And it does a great work
and gives me my wsdl file.

BUT

It doubles the code in the wsdl file!

I'll bring an example - Here:
<xs:complexType name="SpitConfiguration">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="invites_per_interval" type="xs:int" />
<xs:element name="interval_in_seconds" type="xs:int" />
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

These lines define one object/function or something - I have 5 different XML
objects like this one, but when I create the wsdl file with this task - it
gives me these 5 Objects TWICE (10 Objects where 5 are similar to the other
five).

So when I delete the five unnecessary Objects the webService works, but if I
don't touch it, it corrupts the webservice.

Please help me, How can I automatically generate this WSDL in the right
format - without doubling the code inside...

Re: UnNecessary lines when generating wsdl file using AXIS2

Posted by chaiavi <ch...@gmail.com>.
I am new to this...

I hope that now i succeeded in uploading it.

Thank you,

Chaiavi

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi chaiavi ;