Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ni...@progressive.com on 2002/07/02 15:34:15 UTC

Fault= SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI:::> Can anyone help me?

Hello eneryone...

I have problem that have been discussed many times but I couldn't find the
answer to it.

I am trying to run SOAP on tomcat.
I am using

      Apache SOAP 2.0

      Apache Jakarta Tomcat 3.2.4

      Apache Xerces XML Parser 1.2.3

I am doing everything as told on site
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-peer2/index.html
but when finally try to run my Client.class file following message appears

C:\demo1>java Client
invoke service
  URL= http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
  URN =urn:demo1:exchange
Fault= SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI, Unable to resolve target object:
Exchange

I have set the classpath like what is discussed on the above link but I
couldn't find out
the source of problem.

Can anyone tell me what can be done?

Thanks