Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Esteban <es...@blue-c.es> on 2001/09/24 13:55:21 UTC

Tomcat 4.0 in Win2000 as service

Hi all,
I have downloaded Tomcat 4.0, and I'd like to know how can i set up like =
version 3.x to work on Windows 2000/NT as service.
In previous version we can use wrapper.properties, but in this versin =
there isn't.

Thank you

Re: Tomcat 4.0 in Win2000 as service

Posted by Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu>.
I haven't tried this, but, I think you are right, it could be a permissions
problem. Note, by default it uses .keystore in your home directory to store
the certificate. You may want to copy the .keystore file under your Tomcat
directory. Then, in server.xml for the HttpConnector, add a keystoreFile
attribute and specify the path to the .keystore file. Actually, it may not
be a permission problem since it's probably running as System. It probably
just can't find the file, so, you probably need to provide it an explicit
path.

Jon

Posted by pixel <pi...@pixelfreak.net>.
esteban,