Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Tim Heizer <ti...@nrccua.org> on 2018/03/21 21:59:15 UTC

Step by Step Guide?

Is there a step by step guide on setting up an Ignite cluster in AWS. I found the documentation here: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/aws-deployment but I am finding it difficult to fill all the gaps that aren't discussed in the documentation. A clear step by step for all steps and prerequisites would be extremely helpful but I am having a hard time finding one. Thanks!

Re: Step by Step Guide?

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Tim!

At what step exactly are you experiencing problems?