Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Robert Nettleton <rn...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/05/28 22:15:10 UTC

Volunteering for Release Manager for Ambari 2.1

Hi All,

I’d like to volunteer to handle the Release Manager role for the Ambari 2.1 release.

I wanted to send this notice out to the community, in case others wanted to volunteer as well.

Thanks,
Bob Nettleton

Re: Volunteering for Release Manager for Ambari 2.1

Posted by Alejandro Fernandez <af...@hortonworks.com>.
+1, thanks for volunteering Bob

Posted by Robert Levas <rl...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 for Bob!