Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/02 15:42:23 UTC

RTC Does Not Apply To Merging ANYTHING in dead-1.2 into trunk

Several people have asserted the claim in the subject above and
AFAICT no one on the board or PMC have argued with it.  I'm going to
assume there are no objections.

In particular I plan to check that the m2 patches don't break the
trunk build and apply them.

thanks
david jencks

Re: RTC Does Not Apply To Merging ANYTHING in dead-1.2 into trunk

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 6/2/06, David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm applying patches from GERONIMO-2071, and consulting on IRC with
> Anita and Prasad to make sure I'm getting the right ones.  You've
> worked with m2 much more than me, so if you would like to apply them
> let me know, I will stop :-).  I'd like to get something committed in
> the next few hours so they have an easier base to work from.

Please do so. The more people involved the better ;) Let us know when
you've finished and I'll take care of the rest. I'm moving to a new
dev env so I appreciate your help to get things moving on before I
finish building Geronimo on the new laptop. Thanks Dave!

> david jencks

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Re: RTC Does Not Apply To Merging ANYTHING in dead-1.2 into trunk

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 6/2/06, David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Several people have asserted the claim in the subject above and
> AFAICT no one on the board or PMC have argued with it.  I'm going to
> assume there are no objections.

+1

> In particular I plan to check that the m2 patches don't break the
> trunk build and apply them.

Does it mean you're applying the already-checked-in patches wrt M2
from dead-1.2 to the trunk? I'm asking this as I don't want to
duplicate it or make things broken after applying some of them before
you.

> david jencks

Jacek

--