Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/27 20:08:20 UTC

The case for BlobStore{Builder,Configuration,Helper}?

Hi,

Coming from OAK-1157, these classes seem quite complicated for what
should be a simple case instantiating a component and setting its
properties. Do we need all that scaffolding instead of following a
simpler dependency injection pattern?

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: The case for BlobStore{Builder,Configuration,Helper}?

Posted by Amit Jain <am...@ieee.org>.
Hi Jukka,

The Builder/Helper classes could be fused into one, but having different
builder classes allowed for a cleaner separation and centralizing the
instantiation of the components.

Thanks
Amit