Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Ashutosh Modi <mo...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/16 23:40:04 UTC

spell corrector in cTakes

Hi,

I was wondering if there is some spelling correction component available in
cTakes. Ideally, the component would makes use of both the english lexicon
as well the lexicons in UMLS.

In case such a component exists, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ashutosh

Re: spell corrector in cTakes

Posted by Murali Nagendranath <mm...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ashutosh,

As the new module is based on ML, the need for training it on large data
set is a key factor. I do not have a timeline to share with you. We are
definitely considering the use case that you have indicated as part of our
test cases.

Best,
Murali

Posted by Ashutosh Modi <mo...@gmail.com>.