Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jehan <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/04 06:51:07 UTC

Apache wicket eBook

Dear All

If any one have apache wicket eBook then please email it,

I will be very thankfull to him.

Re: Apache wicket eBook

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
I guess the more who buys the book the more chance there is to get a revised
edition or maybe a new book at some point.. So please buy it :)

regards Nino

Re: Apache wicket eBook

Posted by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache wicket eBook

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
AFAIR you can read it for free for a limited time when you sign up for
a trial account on safari from o'reilly.

http://my.safaribooksonline.com/book/web-development/wicket/9781932394986

Martijn