Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by James Clinton <Ja...@patsystems.com> on 2008/04/09 13:09:34 UTC

Facelets and JSTL

Has anyone successfully used JSTL tags with Facelets...This worked for
me when using JSP without Facelets but now it seems to get completely
ignored.

Any advices appreciated?

RE: Facelets and JSTL

Posted by James Clinton <Ja...@patsystems.com>.
Thank You. This has filled a big hole in my understanding.

The reference blog relating to JSTL and Facelets was also very good.

http://www.ilikespam.com/blog/c:foreach-vs-ui:repeat-in-facelets

Andrew Robinson wrote an excellent post on his blog about this

http://andrewfacelets.blogspot.com/2008_03_01_archive.html

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 1:09 PM, James Clinton <Ja...@patsystems.com> wrote:

Has anyone successfully used JSTL tags with Facelets...This worked for me when using JSP without Facelets but now it seems to get completely ignored.

Any advices appreciated?

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, use of the information contained in this e-mail (including disclosure, copying or distribution) is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please inform the sender and delete the message immediately from your system.  This e-mail is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the Patsystems Group and no member of the Patsystems Group accepts any liability for any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail (other than where it has a legalor regulatory obligation to do so) or for the consequences of any computer viruses which may have been transmitted by this e-mail. The Patsystems Group comprises Patsystems plc and its subsidiary group of companies. Thank You For your Co-Opeation

Re: Facelets and JSTL

Posted by Rafa Pérez <ra...@gmail.com>.