Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/07 15:02:23 UTC

Any direction to get the reports generated locally ?

  Hi Felix,

is there some plcae I can find direction on how to generate the reports
on my own p.a.o space ? I'd like to see if my modifications are ok
without having to bother you everytime :)

Thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Any direction to get the reports generated locally ?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> I believe it's 'mvn site'... Correct me if I'm wrong...
> This should generate the site with all the reports.
> You can then upload it to p.a.o if you want.

Ok, I will test that when my mvn clean install -Dintegratio will be over ...

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Hi Emmanuel,

I believe it's 'mvn site'... Correct me if I'm wrong...
This should generate the site with all the reports.
You can then upload it to p.a.o if you want.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.

> On 09/07/10 15:02, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
>>   Hi Felix,
>>
>> is there some plcae I can find direction on how to generate the reports
>> on my own p.a.o space ? I'd like to see if my modifications are ok
>> without having to bother you everytime :)
> This is how to create and deploy the reports to a custom destination:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxDEV/Guide+to+custom+Directory+Deployment

Thanks a bunch Felix ! Works like a charm !

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.

On 09/07/10 15:02, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
>  Hi Felix,
>
> is there some plcae I can find direction on how to generate the reports
> on my own p.a.o space ? I'd like to see if my modifications are ok
> without having to bother you everytime :)

This is how to create and deploy the reports to a custom destination:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxDEV/Guide+to+custom+Directory+Deployment

I use following script to generate and deploy reports for apacheds and
shared:

#! /bin/bash

cd /home/felix/tmp/svn/apache/directory/trunk-with-dependencies
#svn up /home/felix/tmp/svn/apache/directory/trunk-with-dependencies
svn up

mvn clean install

cd shared

mvn site-deploy
- -DdistMgmtSiteUrl=scpexe://apache/home/felixk/public_htm/shared-docs

cd ../apacheds

mvn site-deploy
- -DdistMgmtSiteUrl=scpexe://apache/home/felixk/public_htm/apacheds-docs

HTH
Felix