Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Anne Kwong <ak...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/13 12:46:02 UTC

A question on where to place the Cocoon

Hi

For the software that I am working on, I have to generate report to serve UI requests and to generate report to serve a scheduled report delivery via email.  Since the report delivery is done in the EJB level and the report for the browser is in the UI level, I want to ask if I should put the Cocoon stuff in the EJB layer or in the UI layer or both.

Could someone give a suggestion?

Thank you very much in advance for all your help.

Thanks,
Anne