Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ludovic Maitre <Lu...@sophia.inria.fr> on 2001/05/03 19:33:56 UTC

Re: hotspot jvm crashes in production

Hello,

I have the same problem with exactly the same software configuration and
i have no answer.

PS : Are you using the Hotspot JVM with the -server switch ?

--
 Ludovic.Maitre@sophia.inria.fr

 INRIA - 2004 route des lucioles - BP 93    Tel: (33/0) 4 92 38 50 41
 06902   SOPHIA-ANTIPOLIS cedex (France)    Fax: (33/0) 4 92 38 76 02

Re: hotspot jvm crashes in production

Posted by Java Poop <ja...@hotmail.com>.
Where do I set the -client option?

JP