Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ro...@verizon.net on 2005/03/02 19:40:43 UTC

Tomcat on Windows 2003 server

Can anyone tell me if Tomcat 5.0.2x runs reliably on Windows 2003 server?  If so, what are the minimum system requirements?

Thank you.

Re: Tomcat on Windows 2003 server

Posted by Matt <mk...@camden.rutgers.edu>.
We have it running on Win2K3 w/ IIS 6, so I imagine the requirements are
about the same as Win2K3 (if only b/c you intend to run Tomcat on
Win2K3), that is, if you can run Win2K3 reliably, then adding Tomcat
(and JDK 1.5) isn't going to be much of an issue...having extra RAM can
never hurt, but if you're running a server, that also shouldn't be an
issue.

Thanks,
-Matt

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 ron.crayton@verizon.net wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if Tomcat 5.0.2x runs reliably on Windows 2003 server?  If so, what are the minimum system requirements?
>
> Thank you.

Matthew Kozak
Rutgers University-Camden
mkozak@camden.rutgers.edu