Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <DH...@schubergphilis.com> on 2013/06/12 16:06:03 UTC

ssvm-check.sh on xen

H,

I worked through the ssvm troubleshoot page and ran the ssvm-check.sh on the s-1-vm on my dev environment. The script failed because it tries to write to a mount it identifies as an nfs mount falsely.

The mount
rpc_pipefs on /var/lib/nfs/rpc_pipefs type rpc_pipefs (rw,relatime)
is identified as a nfs-mount
I changed some grep pipelines to make sure it is ignored. Should I commit this somewhere?

# check to see if we have the NFS volume mounted
echo ================================================
mount|grep -v sunrpc|grep -v /nfs/ |grep nfs 1> /dev/null 2>&1
if [ $? -eq 0 ]
then
echo "NFS is currently mounted"
# check for write access
for MOUNTPT in `mount|grep -v sunrpc| grep -v /nfs/ |grep nfs| awk '{print $3}'`
do
if [ $MOUNTPT != "/proc/xen" ] # mounted by xen

kind regards,
Daan Hoogland

RE: ssvm-check.sh on xen

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Daan,
I had already fixed the issue and committed to master. There is issue with packing so the new script is not getting packaged.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala