Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Megala Uthayakumar <kt...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/23 09:51:02 UTC

[Qpid Broker and Qpid Proton]

Hi all

I was researching on Qpid Broker and Qpid proton for the last few
days. During my research I was wondering whether there is any classes
from Qpid Proton are reused in Qpid Broker. If no classes are used, is
there are any reason for that?

If the Qpid proton is embeddable in any application, with minimal
dependency, why the Qpid broker did not use the Qpid proton for their
implementation of the broker?

Thanks

Regards,
Megala

Re: [Qpid Broker and Qpid Proton]

Posted by Megala Uthayakumar <kt...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for the response. I used java broker. Hope Qpid will use the
Proton soon in there own broker.

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Megala,