Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Becky Moore <bm...@zentech.com> on 2003/12/12 14:47:59 UTC

problem with second log in

I have added a cookie manager that allows me to log-in the first time. I was
able to log in with multiple ids using a User Parameter Modifier. But the
test seems to log in randomly giving me a different result set each time.
Right now I need to log in send something to 2 users and then log in as the
first user check the message was received and then as the second and check.
I've grouped this into 3 separate thread groups so I can more easily check
my results. The problem is the results that I receive back from the test of
the users inbox shows me they logged in but gives me an error message(as the
page) that appears to be a navigation error. The cookie manager is at the
controller level. I am using a Simple Controller over all the thread groups.
I attempted using cookie managers on each thread group but that caused the
users to not log in at all. Please let me know of any suggestions.

Becky