Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by rajender upadhayaya <ru...@hotmail.com> on 2012/05/04 14:03:43 UTC

FW: Axis2-1.6.2 - Object as arguments in Webservice methods - Issue in XSD - Client-Stub Generation

Hi

I have downloaded the axis2-1.6.2 binary version and war version to run in Tomcat server.

I tried the example “pojoguide”. The service “WeatherService.java” method’s “setWeather()” takes an object argument i.e. “Weather.java”.

According to steps mentioned I generated the “WeatherService.aar” and kept it inside the axis2 war version deployed on Tomcat 5.5.28  i.e. E:\apache-tomcat-5.5.28\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services.

Now I tested it by hitting the URL http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/WeatherService?wsdl
WSDL is visible.

But XSD is not visible and giving error when I hit the below URL

localhost:8080/axis2/services/WeatherService?xsd

------------------------
----------------------

Details are mentioned in "Problem.doc" contained in attachement with this mail.

1)    Problem.doc explaining problem with screenshot
2)    pojoguide containing service code and generated WSDL
3) pojoguidejibx containing code for client stub creation using JIBX

I am stuck up since last two weeks on this issue.

Can you please help me out in resolving this issue ?

Thanks and Regards
Rajender Upadhayaya

Re: Axis2-1.6.2 - Object as arguments in Webservice methods - Issue in XSD - Client-Stub Generation

Posted by Kishanthan Thangarajah <ks...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 5:10 PM, rajender upadhayaya <rurajunoida@hotmail.com
> wrote:

>  Hi Kishanthan
>
> The error did not go even after using standalone axis2 server. I tried in
> both IE 6.0 and Firefox 11.0 browsers.

Did you try the suggested workaround (ie download the file from the error
page)? Can you post the error that you experiencing in the browser, when
trying on standalone server.? also post the error trace on the console, if
any.

> Also can you please look into the issue of why client ( stub ) has not
> been generated from WSDL using JIBX.

This is related unwrapped handling in JiBX. AFAIK, you have to provide a
JiBX binding definition and this should include abstract mapping for the
complex type, which in this case the "Weather" type. You can refer this [1]
document for more info.

Thanks,
Kishanthan.
[1]
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/jibx/jibx-unwrapped-example.html

Re: FW: Axis2-1.6.2 - Object as arguments in Webservice methods - Issue in XSD - Client-Stub Generation

Posted by Kishanthan Thangarajah <ks...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 5:33 PM, rajender upadhayaya <rurajunoida@hotmail.com