Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org> on 2019/04/23 05:01:00 UTC

[DISCUSS] Process of "unincubating" Apache NetBeans

Hi all,

The process is described here:

https://incubator.apache.org/guides/transferring.html

One aspect is how to get github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans to be
github.com/apache/netbeans.

Must an INFRA issue be made for this?

Should we create an issue for each item above to track things and to make
sure nothing falls through the cracks?

As PMC chair, I feel I'm the one who should do that, just checking to make
sure that that is the right way to go.

Thanks,

Gj

Re: Re: [DISCUSS] Process of "unincubating" Apache NetBeans

Posted by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric,

As Geertjan says, we should leave that to INFRA, they're probably well
versed in whats needed to be done...

Its also worth noting that the GitHub repo is (I believe) a public mirror
of https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-netbeans.git

Again something that the INFRA team should be well suited to handle.

Regards

John

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi Geertjan,
 As per request I create the subtask

 They may be others subtask like netbeansvm connection that are specific to us.

Everybody needs to be ready to change their git settings

Best Regards
Eric

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.