Posted to users@maven.apache.org by tanya Rust <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/27 07:42:47 UTC

How to use external jar's while compiling

Hi all,
  I am new to maven environment
  Can any one help me finding out solution for compiling my project as it requires an external jar for compilation ..

  Tanya

---------------------------------
 Yahoo! Mail

Re: How to use external jar's while compiling

Posted by John Tolentino <jt...@exist.com>.
Hi Tanya,

Please provide more information. What version of Maven are you using
(please indicate [M2] on your email's subject if its version 2)? What
error message are you getting and what external jar are you trying to
use? You might find it useful to look at the online documentation:

Maven 2: http://maven.apache.org/
Maven 1: http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x

Regards,
John