Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Yin T <bu...@hotmail.com> on 2008/01/06 05:20:41 UTC

Deploying ofbiz

Hello,

So far, I've been running ofbiz as acquired from svn containing the source
and all.  How would I compile the ofbiz project into a deployable JAR (or
WAR, EAR, etc) minus the source and other unnecessary files so that it could
be easily deployed on another computer.

Thanks

Re: Deploying ofbiz

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Apache Tomcat/5.5.20 in the trunk.
you can run the trunk and branch version and the tomcat version is in
the log.

Yin T sent the following on 1/6/2008 10:39 AM:

Re: Deploying ofbiz

Posted by Yin T <bu...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Deploying ofbiz

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.