Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/10 20:31:03 UTC

Default qt on SolrCloud

After I load documents into my cloud instance, a URL like:

http://localhost:PORT/solr/query?q=*:*

finds nothing.

http://localhost:PORT/solr/query?q=*:*&qt=standard

finds everything.

My custom request handlers have 'default="false"'.

What have I done?

Re: Default qt on SolrCloud

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Erick Erickson
<er...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What does your "query" request handler look like? By adding qt=standard
> you're specifying the standard request handler, whereas your
> ...solr/query?q=*:* format goes at the request handler you named
> "query" which presumably you've defined in solrconfig.xml...
>
> What does &debugQuery=on show?

It turned out that I had left an extra(eous) declaration for /query
with my custom RT, and when I removed it all was well.

thanks,benson

Re: Default qt on SolrCloud

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.