Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk> on 2001/03/01 23:54:59 UTC

Header strangeness...

OK, so my laptop is now running FreeBSD 4-STABLE and I'm seeing some really
strange stuff with headers.  I committed a patch that gets mktemp.c building
but now I have a similar problem with groupinfo.c where the definition of
HAVE_GRP_H isn't being seen (as far as I can tell the apr_private.h file
isn't even being read) so it fails to build.

Anyone any ideas why?  I'd carry on digging but it's time to sleep now... :)

david

Re: Header strangeness...

Posted by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>.
OK, my bad - an old copy of apr_private.h was in the include directory!
Doh!

Removed it and it's building OK now :)  Time I got some sleep.

david

> OK, so my laptop is now running FreeBSD 4-STABLE and I'm seeing some
really
> strange stuff with headers.  I committed a patch that gets mktemp.c
building
> but now I have a similar problem with groupinfo.c where the definition of
> HAVE_GRP_H isn't being seen (as far as I can tell the apr_private.h file
> isn't even being read) so it fails to build.
>
> Anyone any ideas why?  I'd carry on digging but it's time to sleep now...
:)