Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/21 17:09:43 UTC

Donation of Camel-MLLP component to Apache Camel Community

Hi All,

We've opened Camel-5296 Adding camel-mlll component to Apache Camel's Jira:

Quinn and I believe we have the code to the point that's it time to
have the community review and upon acceptance merge into the Camel
2.17.x (master) branch.

Please advise us how'd we best submit the code base for review:
https://github.com/hqstevenson/camel-mllp

Cheers,
Jamie

Re: Donation of Camel-MLLP component to Apache Camel Community

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Also another benefit of doing this via a PR is that you will have commits
listed here https://github.com/apache/camel/graphs/contributors :-)

--
Cheers,
Jon