Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by "Chen, Gin" <Gi...@NielsenMedia.com> on 2003/06/12 19:54:25 UTC

New Taglib Standards

I came up with a quick taglib to help me look up the values in an array.
I did it in such a way as to be generic enough that it can fit into any
project.
But in order to do so I used the commons BeanUtil rather than implement my
own reflections.
Is this acceptable for JSTL development? I know that Struts relies on
Commons (in fact Struts 1.1 RC2 even states that it required the final
release of Commons FileUpload.
But can libraries for the Taglib project do the same thing?
-Tim