Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com> on 2008/06/12 11:31:04 UTC

Using JMX in CXF-components.

   Hi team!

I have following situation. I'm developing some cxf-component based on
wsdl-schema (cxf-se, cxf-bc). Cxf-bc allows to use HTTP/SOAP to
accessing to cxf-se. And how can I expose JMS control for that cxf-se? I
saw servicemix has servicemix-jms component. So, should I use this
component?

   Thanks!
   Truly yours,
   Ivan Pryvalov.

Re: Using JMS in CXF-components.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
ivan wrote:
> ivan пишет:
>>   Hi team!
>>
>> I have following situation. I'm developing some cxf-component based
>> on wsdl-schema (cxf-se, cxf-bc). Cxf-bc allows to use HTTP/SOAP to
>> accessing to cxf-se. And how can I expose JMS control for that
>> cxf-se? I saw servicemix has servicemix-jms component. So, should I
>> use this component?
>>
>>   Thanks!
>>   Truly yours,
>>   Ivan Pryvalov.
>>

>   Hi Again!
>
> I've read that cxf-bc also support JMS/SOAP. What does it mean? And
> where can I find example to using HTTP/SOAP and JMS/SOAP both
> together? How to configure it? I'm new in work with JMS...
It means cxf bc also support JMS transport, [1] is a test to show how it
works
[1]http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/branches/servicemix-3.2/deployables/bindingcomponents/servicemix-cxf-bc/src/test/java/org/apache/servicemix/cxfbc/CxfBcJmsTest.java

Using JMS in CXF-components.

Posted by ivan <iv...@dhousestudio.com>.