Posted to users@felix.apache.org by "Weisenborn, Christopher M" <Ch...@udri.udayton.edu> on 2013/01/24 21:16:42 UTC

Felix Event Admin Service and Configuraion Change Events

Currently configuration change events are not posted through the event
admin service. The following link states that there is supposed to be an
Apache Felix EventAdmin Bridge Configuration  that should handle
bridging these events to the event admin. However I have been unable to
find it and was wondering if anyone knows where this bridge code is or
if it event exists at this time?

Link:
http://apache-felix.18485.n6.nabble.com/Felix-Event-Admin-Service-and-Co
nfiguraion-Change-Events-td4836424.html

Thanks,

Chris Weisenborn

Junior Software Technician

Sensor System Division (SSD)

University of Dayton Research Institute

Re: Felix Event Admin Service and Configuraion Change Events

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

There seems to never have been a release of this bundle -- apparently nobody ever needed it ... interesting...

So you can get it from the source repository and build it yourself. (Maybe it is not update to date the recently added LOCATION_CHANGED event is missing.

Regards
Felix