Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Glenn TheMan <an...@hotmail.com> on 2020/05/05 11:24:47 UTC

Visualization module/webapp of statements from Fuseki endpoint

Hi, I am running Fuseki as an webapp inside Tomcat. I was wondering if there is a module or webapp to easy install in tomcat to visualise statement from the Fuseki endpoint. I was thinking trying to build a separate webapp (war file) with WebOWL static HTML+JS files. But JS library leaves much to desire and hasn't bean updated the last 4-5 year. Other JS library I've bean looking at depend on Node.JS. I would prefer module that are built on D3.js or something else that is easy to setup (no need for installing local packages).

Is there a module/webapp that can easily be setup to visualize statements from a Fuseki endpoint (what are you using)?

Greetings.

Sv: Visualization module/webapp of statements from Fuseki endpoint

Posted by Glenn TheMan <an...@hotmail.com>.
Have you installed the NPM package handler locally. Saw that Ontodia also has script fallback loading mechanism?

Greetings.
________________________________
From:        Glenn TheMan <an...@hotmail.com>
To:        "users@jena.apache.org Apache Jena maillist" <us...@jena.apache.org>
Date:        05-05-2020 13:25
________________________________

Re: Visualization module/webapp of statements from Fuseki endpoint

Posted by Bart van Leeuwen <ba...@netage.nl>.
Hi,

We use Ontodia [1] for exactly that, works over standard sparql, is
customizable and can easily be put in a war.
Currently the open source version maintained by MetaPhacts

[1] https://github.com/metaphacts/ontodia

Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards
Bart van Leeuwen

twitter: @semanticfire
tel. +31(0)6-53182997
Netage B.V.